"The only people I would care to be with now are artists and people who have suffered: those who know what beauty is, and those who know what sorrow is: nobody else interests me."-Oscar Wilde (via psych-facts)
☽◯☾ NYCTOPHILICWITCH’S 4000 FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY ☽◯☾
To show my gratitude for all the positivity and knowledge my followers have given me, I bestow to you guys my 2nd giveaway.
☽ THE GIVEAWAY WILL INCLUDE:
- A wooden box
- An om chakra bracelet handmade by me
- 4 stones including: clear quartz, kyanite, lilac amethyst, and smoky quartz
- clear quartz pendulum accompanied by its bag (not shown)
- Two books: Encylopedia of Magical Herbs by Scott Cunningham and The Book of Runes by Ralph H. Blum
- Three corked bottles
- Rider Waite tarot deck (may not be the exact deck shown) NOT MY PHOTO.
- You must be following ME (nyctophilicwitch).
- Reblog this post as much as you like, but spammers WILL be disqualified. Be reasonable with your reblogs.
- This giveaway is open worldwide .
- Likes do not count.
- NO GIVEAWAY ACCOUNTS.
- You must be willing to give out your address (if you’re underage you need your parent’s permission).
This giveaway ends on August 10th, 2014
DISCLAIMER: This giveaway is in no way associated with Tumblr (including, without limitation, that it isn’t administered, sponsored, or endorsed by Tumblr).
Really good give away for wiccans especially beginners.
My thoughts exactly ☺️
i love sleeping to avoid problems
"There will be days where my heart seems to be full and I’ll constantly remind you that you’re the greatest thing that has happened to me. Just know on the days when my heart seems empty and my eyes wander away from our conversations over wine and couch cuddling— my sentiments will always stay the same. Just because I doubt myself and have allow myself to indulge in day terrors of my potential failure doesn’t mean I will love you any less. In fact, I will love you more because I know you anchor me in reality."- Thought Catalog, The Type of Love I Can Offer (via psych-facts)
"The brain can get sick too."
Re-make of this post.
End mental health stigma.
THANK FUCKING GOD